Erasmus+ Staff Mobility
Staff mobility program enables teaching and other staff of higher education institutions to spend a period of training between 5 working days and 6 weeks in an enterprise or an institution such as a higher education institution in another participating country.
- to allow the staff of higher education institutions to acquire knowledge or experiences;
- to enable good practices abroad ;
- to acquire practical skills relevant for their current job and their professional development;
- to help building up cooperation between higher education institutions and enterprises;
- to motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility period.
Colleagues who are interested in visiting Gazi University as incoming staff should get in touch with the related academic or administrative department. Academic visitors are recommended to contact with the Erasmus Departmental Coordinators. Administrative visitors are recommended to contact with the International Relations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Both of the Incoming Staff should contact International Relations Office before leaving Gazi University.
Detailed information on the program can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/education/erasmus/training_en.htm